Contracted Part-Time Licensed Psychiatrist
- Diagnose and monitor the psychiatric needs of both children
and adults in an Outpatient setting
- Prescribing and monitoring medications
- Oversee the development and implementation of
- Collaborate with clinicians, nurse, program director
and support staff
- Ensure compliance with all legal, professional and
ethical regulations, policies and procedures
- Provide high quality clinical services
- Maintain appointments and planned schedule
- Valid PA medical license
- Completion of a 3 year residency in psychiatry
- Medical degree from an accredited college/university
- Malpractice insurance
- Child abuse clearances
This is a part-time, contracted position, with approximately 13 hours a week. The option of telepsychiatry will be considered for the right candidate.
All positions require the necessary child abuse clearances: PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal Background Check and FBI Federal Background Clearance
Blair Family Solutions, LLC offers competitive
salaries and benefits to all full-time employees.
Medical Insurance ● Dental
Insurance ● Vision Insurance ● Health Savings Accounts ● Paid Time Off ●
Flexible Work Schedules ● Aflac Plans
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.