top of page

Blended Case Management

What is Blended Case Management?

Blended Case Management (BCM) is a service that assists children, adolescents and adults, living with a mental health diagnosis, by building a strong network of community resources and services. The BCM program plays a major role by linking clients with needed services in the community. A Case Manager will: advocate for children, adolescents, adults and their families; help negotiate complex systems such as special education and social services; assist in maintaining basic living needs and skills such as employment, housing, food, medical and recreation, and provide crisis intervention. BCM is available to you and your family, whenever needs arise.

Our Goals

  • Assistance accessing community supports and services
  • Coordination of care among providers, school districts and any other system you may need
  • Support tailored to assist individuals through times of need
  • Development of individual-driven service plans


  • Children, adolescents, adults with a mental health diagnosis

  • Those who have Medical Assistance and reside in Blair County
  • Those who are seeking support navigating services for their behavioral health diagnoses

How can you obtain services?

Anyone can make a referral for Blended Case Management:

Family Members/Self


Social Workers/Case Managers

Mental Health Workers


Please refer to the contact information below to call and inquire on 

how to make a referral.

PLEASE NOTE: Referrals require a copy of a psychiatric or psychological evaluation, IEP, treatment records, or statement summarizing treatment, conducted within the last 6 months.

Contact Information

Charlyn Yingling

(814) 944-9970 x132

Admissions, the provisions of services and referrals of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, or sex.

ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-844-723-6288 (TTY: 1-844-723-6288).

Wann du [Deitsch (Pennsylvania German / Dutch)] schwetzscht, kannscht du mitaus Koschte ebber gricke, ass dihr helft mit die englisch Schprooch. Ruf selli Nummer uff: Call 1-844-723-6288 (TTY: 1-844-723-6288).

bottom of page